Snowdonia pretty much has it all when it comes to landscape photography- mountains, lakes, waterfalls and a wild coastline, plus with a west coast position, sunsets too.
Snowdonia has been a favourite for me and fellow professional photographers for many years.
During the workshop we will visit specially selected locations to take advantage of the time of year, available light and, above all, composition for great photography.
With One 2 One time that can be designed for your skill levels and aspirations. So it doesn't matter if you are a complete beginner or a more advanced photographer.
You can also choose to do this workshop with a friend & partner for a small group or an additional fee.
(Just select the payment option at the bottom of the page).
Your course can include tuition on both the technical & creative side of landscape photography,
- You will learn how to set up your camera so it is working to its full potential.
- You will be shown how to move away from the automatic functions and learn to take full control of your camera
- You will discover how to consistently! get the results you want!
- You will know how to focus the image correctly and understand the use of depth of field.
- You will use the histogram to obtain the correct exposures levels to record shadow and highlight detail.
- You will explore the use of filters, including neutral density graduated filters & the polariser.
- You will discuss when & where to take photographs and what makes a great landscape image.
- You will work on composition skills and discover the basic ingredients of good landscape photography.
We will also develop your creative skills and how you can shoot strong landscape images that are unique to you.
While on a One 2 One workshop, you will be with a course tutor who is passionate about photography and passing on his knowledge. The atmosphere on all our courses and workshops is very relaxed and friendly and we do our very best to provide you with a most enjoyable day.
Duration: 9.30am to Sunset
Available 7 days a week at a date to suit you
Price is £265.00 for 1-2-1 or £365.00 for 2-2-1 or £395.00 for 3-2-1
Includes lunch & refreshments throughout the day and transport between locations
Car-park opposite the Alpine Cafe, Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia National Park
Our aim is to provide an experience that will encourage you to return again and again.
So far 74% of people return for another workshop.
Dates arranged to suit you.